View Profile tylerghardin

promising! keep it up.

olive6608 responds:

Thanks!

wonderful as always

this is so goddamn funny lol. "nasty guy, that i will tell you" cracks me up

wonderful!!

this is super good! the early sections reminded me of old popeye cartoons with the music matching the animation and the construction setting. the rest was golden too. excellent work

antdung responds:

I was going for the old Mickey Mouse Cartoons :)

your backgrounds are awesome dude.

heheh. very true on your options for what to create. original content? see ya later viewers! but i try and keep in mind if you build it they will come. fun clip, good work.

this was GREAT. i am loving every single one of these. pretty funny writing, appealing characters, and simple fun animation. very original. keep on makin em!!

i clicked on this 'cause i like the simple, appealing art style but was disappointed with it still. it's a one-joke premise, which is fine, but that joke has been done before. i feel like some recent comedian did it. either way, okay stuff, i just would like to see longer, more original things.

RansomniacNG responds:

Disappointed to hear you've heard this joke before since as far as I was aware it was a completely original idea. I actually wrote it years ago as a throwaway gag in a script and just decided recently to pilfer it and make it into its own short. As for the the length - I have a feeling you're probably just not going to like my content in general then... I like these short, stupid ideas and I'm already working on the next one. To each their own, I guess. Sorry this didn't hit the mark for you. Cheers for the comment and I'm glad you like the art style, at any rate.

hi! i'm tyler and i make animations and comics.

25, Male